Patient Centered Care Planning from Admission to Discharge
- Date: April 11, 2019
- Registration Time: 8:30 am – 8:55 am
- Time: Seminar: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Location: 1021 Clemson Frontage Road Columbia, SC 29229
- Hotel Phone: Hotel Phone: 803-788-4901
- Fee: 95.00 per participant (Includes handouts, breaks and lunch) per participant (Includes handouts, breaks and lunch)
Whether you are developing a 48-hour Baseline Care Plan or a Comprehensive Care Plan - the approach and process should follow the same path while meeting Regulatory requirements and time frames. This will provide the resident, resident’s responsible party, and staff a “Road Map’’ for initial and ongoing Resident centered care plans according to Professional Standards and Resident’s Rights.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN FROM THIS SEMINAR:
- The minimum healthcare information necessary to properly care for a resident.
- When can a facility develop a comprehensive care plan in lieu of the 48 hour care plan?
- What is a Baseline Care Summary and what are the requirements for documenting?
- What is required for development and implementation of the Comprehensive Care Plan?
- What services must the Comprehensive Care Plan include?
- What is the definition of an Interdisciplinary Team? (IDT)
- When must the Resident’s care plan be reviewed?
- How can the IDT communicate with the resident or resident’s responsible party?
- How does Discharge planning become a part of the Comprehensive Care Plan?
Register for Seminar