Becoming an Effective Leader or Supervisor
- Date: June 13, 2019
- Registration Time: 8:30 am – 8:55 am
- Time: Seminar: 9:00 am – 4:15 pm
- Location: Hampton Inn 1021 Clemson Frontage Road Columbia, SC 29229
- Hotel Phone: 803-788-4901
- Fee: $95.00 per participant (Includes handouts, breaks and lunch) per participant (Includes handouts, breaks and lunch)
Whether you are an Administrator, Supervisor, or Leader, this is the seminar for you!
By end of this seminar, the participant will be able to:
- Explain how to develop a “Managerial” Attitude.
- Identify 5 things that being a Leader or Supervisor may enable you to attain.
- Distinguish between the traits of a Successful and un-successful Leader or Supervisor.
- Tell where you score on a self-confidence scale and what you need to improve.
- Explain how to set daily goals.
- Tell the steps you should follow in order to appropriately in delegating tasks.
- List characteristics of an effective Leader or Supervisor
- Explain how to provide direction for their employees
- Tell how to eliminate “personal down periods” on the job.
- Discuss the challenges for Peer to Leader or Supervisor.
- Explain how to deal with special problems associated with being a Leader or Supervisor.
Application has been made for 6 hours of ceus for Long Term Health Care Administrators
Register for Seminar