Attaining/Maintaining Your Professional, Personal, and Physical Balance
- Date: May 8, 2019
- Registration Time: 8:30 am – 8:55 am
- Time: Seminar 9:00 am – 4:15 pm
- Location: Hampton Inn 1021 Clemson Frontage Road Columbia, SC 29229
- Hotel Phone: Hotel Phone: 803-788-4901
- Fee: $95.00 per participant (Includes handouts, breaks and lunch) per participant (Includes handouts, breaks and lunch)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN FROM THIS SEMINAR:
- What “Life Balance” means and methods to achieve better “life balance” in your Professional, Personal, and Physical life.
- Complete a personal exercise to identify if you have developed an attitude that will help you develop balance and make you a winner.
- Identify roles and responsibilities in your work place that give pleasure or cause stress in your life.
- Identify all the things you are juggling in your personal and professional life.
- Name some of the physical conditions/side effects that can occur when you are “out of balance” in your Professional, Personal, and/or Physical life.
- Identify your purpose for any roles you fulfill in life.
- Do you find personal time to do things you like to do in life?
- How to manage time and organization to enhance your balance.
- Learn to achieve better balance in your professional and Personal Life.
Speakers: Nancy C. Day, RN and Mary Anise Turner, MS, RD, LD
Approved for 6 hour s of ceus for SC Long Term Health Care Administrators
Register for Seminar